1. What is Global Public Speaking?
2. Where are you located? Where do you do work?
Our HQ is in Washington, DC, but we work with clients on-site and virtually across the globe.
3. What services does GPS offer?
We offer four main product lines:
• 1:1 Executive Communication Coaching (in-person or virtual) to help you prepare for an upcoming speaking event or to improve your business communication skills overall
• Group Workshops or Training for a larger group of participants, to take place at one of your meetings, off-sites, conferences, or as a stand-alone training program
• Keynote Speeches and Book Talks by our Founder/CEO Allison Shapira
• Virtual Training, a series of high-impact virtual coaching and training programs for dispersed teams
4. What distinguishes your program from others?
We know your team is busy, and we ensure that every single minute has been crafted to optimize the learning process. Each training is customized to the exact needs and goals of the participants and the company.
Our exercises are unique, fun, and engaging. People will not recognize how much time has passed, and at the end of a 2-day training, they’ll say they wish there were more!
Our methodology works. Years later, participants continue to email us, saying they are still using what they have learned and have paid it forward to others on their team.
5. What’s unique about Global Public Speaking?
Our other trainers and coaches each have 20+ years of experience teaching public speaking, presentation skills, media skills, and related topics. All our trainers and coaches have been certified in our Speak with Impact training methodology.
Every single member of our team embodies the skills we teach others. We live and breathe what we do.
6. I don’t give speeches, but I give presentations all day long. Do you help with that?
7. What types of organizations do you work with?
8. Do you customize your programs?
Please contact us anytime with more questions.
We look forward to talking with you and to helping your team speak with confidence and authenticity!